With three schools located in exciting Philadelphia, Jean Madeline Aveda Institute is the ideal setting for your professional education. Since we first opened our doors in 1987, thousands of students have graduated from the Jean Madeline Aveda Institute.
The admissions process is simple.
1. Schedule a tour of one of our campuses or call(877-SAY-JEAN), email, or text us(267-485-3912) to get information right away.
2. After your tour you'll sit down for a career consultation and interview.
3. If you choose to apply there's a $50 application fee.
4. Our admissions committee will review your application
5. Once you're accepted we'll set up an appointment to go through our enrollment process, walk you through your financial aid options, and help you prepare for everything you'll need to be ready for your class start.
At Jean Madeline Aveda Institute, we're committed to helping our students achieve their career goals. Need to figure out how to fund your education? We can assist you in determining what you qualify for and what may be best for you. Get a head start with this mini financial aid guide, and then connect with our Financial Aid Department to start your financial plan.
We're here to help you. If you have questions, or need assistance with financial aid, please contact us at 877-SAY-JEAN.
Our Financial Aid Representatives will walk you through all of the Financial Aid and Scholarship options available to you.They'll also help you set up a custom payment plan to make sure your education is as affordable as it is enjoyable.
If you're excited about the prospect of training at Jean Madeline Aveda Institute, get started by clicking here to apply today or calling the Admissions Department at one of our three locations for an informational interview and to set up a tour of our facilities.
Our admissions representatives would love the opportunity to show you around our unique and wonderful facilities. Fill out the form below or call us at 1-877-SAY-JEAN to schedule your tour.